Hong Kong had been on my “To Travel” list since I caught the travel bug a few years ago. It’s always been a place I wanted to visit because of all the HK movies and drama I watch from time to time. I’ve always wondered how it’d be like eating at a late-night snack stand or walking the busy streets of Central. You know, kind of like how they do it in the movies and shows.
I finally got the chance to visit Hong Kong back in November. It was a short 5-day trip, but I was able to visit a bunch of different places. The trip consisted mostly of eating and shopping with a few sightseeing spots in-between. Some notable places I visited were:
- Cheap dim sum at the one Michelin star restaurant, Tim Ho Wan
- Haggling at Lady’s Market
- Late-night street food at Temple Street
- Traveling back in time at the historical Kowloon Walled City Park
- Enjoying the waters at Central Pier
- (Barely) seeing the Hong Kong skyline at Victoria Peak
- Learning the histories of Hong Kong at the Hong Kong Museum of History.
- Trying authentic Portuguese Tart at Macau
- Shopping in Causeway Bay
All of the above (and more!) can be seen in the montage video I created. This video is long overdue. I finished editing and piecing the video together a few months ago, but was a bit lazy in posting it until now. So without further adieu, here is a montage of my adventures in Hong Kong!
Recorded with the YI 4K Action Camera