I don’t usually create New Year’s resolutions because I don’t actually know how to write them. Is it limited to general things I want to work on or is it supposed to be a specific list? And even if I write down a list, how do I track my progress? When do people “check in” on how they’re doing?
I thought it’d be interesting to try it out this year and come up with some New Year’s resolutions. Forgive me if I do this incorrectly as it’ll be my first time actually making a list.
- Physically: Stay active and continue improving my basketball game.
- Spiritually: Become more Christ-like in terms of being patient and loving towards everyone.
- Professionally: Continue developing my user experience skills.
- Financially: Be more selective about what clothes and shoes I buy.
For VNYZY Blog:
- Get more creative on the types of content I come up with.
- Learn to take higher quality pictures.
- Blog more consistently or on a schedule.
What are your 2018 New Year’s resolutions?