It’s the end of November, and melancholic music is still in full effect! As I mentioned in the previous playlist, Fall and Winter is all about melancholic music so expect more of these type of songs until the end of Winter.
One song I want to highlight is “T-Pain Mashup” by T-Pain and Kurt Hugo Schneider. I saw a video of the mashup on YouTube a few weeks ago and it brought back memories of my high school days. I searched for the song on Spotify, but I couldn’t find it, which bummed me out a bit. Lucky for me, the song appeared on Spotify a few weeks later, and now I’m sharing my music find with you!
The playlist includes mostly recently released songs with a couple older songs sprinkled in. The mood of these songs definitely match the season we’re in so without further adieu, here’s the playlist:
- T-Pain Kurt Hugo Schneider – T-Pain Mashup (MUST LISTEN)
- T-Pain, Tiffany Evans – Textin’ My Ex
- BANNERS – Empires on Fire
- MAX – Lights Down Low
- James Arthur – Can I Be Him
- Chris Brown, Kendrick Lamar – Autumn Leaves (MUST LISTEN)
- Machine Gun Kelly, X Ambassadors, and Bebe Rexha – Home
- Laux – Paris in the Rain (MUST LISTEN)
- Epik High, Tae Yang – Eyes Nose Lips (MUST LISTEN)
- James Arthur – Naked